If you are anything like me, packing to go on holidays is a nightmare, not just trying to limit the clothes I bring, but trying to limit the makeup I bring. I constantly feel like I am forgetting something… and usually do! Also packing all the makeup I want to bring can be quite space consuming. Today I am going to show you some of Benefit’s top Makeup Kits which I love and think are great if you are travelling anywhere or simply if you like to carry some makeup with you day to day, these little kits have everything you would need.
This kit is packed full of everything you need to camouflage, conceal and brighten your face. It comprises of:
- ‘THAT GAL’ Brightening Face Primer
- ‘BOI-ING’ Industrial Strength Concealer in 2 shades (01, 02)
- ‘ERASE PASTE’ Brightening Camouflage for eyes and face (02 Medium)
- ‘LEMON AID’ Colour correcting eyelid primer
- ‘EYE BRIGHT’ for instant bright eyes
- Conealers brushes
- Step-by-Step lesson on how to use all of the above products.
This kit really does have everything you need in a concealer kit. I couldn’t have asked for anything more in this kit. Due to the shade of the concealers, it is perfect light to medium skin, however I wouldn’t recommend it for darker swarthy skin as much.
This very inclusive and handy kit is priced at £28.50.
I haven’t found this kit available in the UK stores or even on Benefit Cosmetics UK website….. I have found it hiding in the US website though and its great! You do have to pay a high postage when ordering from the US website, but usually these items are stocked on other websites too where you may get the postage a bit cheaper.
This is such a great party kit. It consist of:
- ‘GIRL MEETS PEARL’ deluxe mini liquid pearl for face
- ‘GLAMMING FACE POWDER’ with powder brush
- ‘ULTRA SHINE’ lip shine in life on the A list (bubble gum pink)
- ‘BADGAL LASH MASCARA’
- ‘EYE SHADOW PALETTE’
- ‘DOUBLE ENDED SPONGE APPLICATORS
I love GIRL MEETS PEARL it really adds a beautiful glow to your face, when used on its own or with makeup. I would apply this under or over makeup.
The Glamming face powder give such a beautiful bronzed look to your cheeks perfect for day or night wear.
I love this kit, it really is complete with everything you would need for a night out or if you are feeling glamourous during the day.
SMOKIN’EYE’S kit is definitely one of my favourite kits by Benefit. This is Benefit’s sexy eye and brow makeover kit. I use it all the time. I love the colours and textures of the eyeshadows. It also comes with the much-loved BROW-ZINGS and EYE BRIGHT which I used every day.
The full kit contains:
- EYE BRIGHT – Eye brightener
- 3 SMOKIN’ EYESHADOWS – Pink Highlight Shadow, Pewter Base Shadow and Deep Charcoal Shadow.
- SMOKIN’ EYELINER
- BROW-ZINGS – Brow Shaping Wax
- Fluff Shadow / Hard Angle Brush
- Tweezers for discreet touch-ups
- Step-by-Step Lesson to help you achieve Smokin’ Eyes
SMOKIN’ EYES is priced at £28.50
The next Kit I want to show you is perfect for every-day use. Great for work or play and will suit every skin tone. It’s quite a simple kit, therefore this kit is a little more affordable than the first two. The kit is called BIG BEAUTIFUL EYES.
This little kit is all you need to line, define and contour your eyes like a pro.
This kit contains:
- BOI-ING Medium, industrial-strength concealer
- Alabaster pink base shadow, cocoa shimmer contour shadow
- Rich chocolate brown liner shadow
- Two brushes for easy application
- Step-by-step professional makeup lesson.
The BIG BEAUTIFUL EYES kit is priced at £24.50
This vacation-ready makeup kit has everything you need for a gorgeous glow all year long. It’s the ultimate brightening & bronzing collection!
- HOOLA bronzing powder
- SOME KIND-A GORGEOUS medium the foundation faker for medium complexions
- POSIETINE poppy-pink tinted lip & cheek stain
- EYESHADOW PALETTE: peach fuzz, bronze buzz and cocoa pizzazz
- double-ended sponge applicator
- mini cheek brush
- step-by-step lesson with tips & tricks
Most of these products are available to purchase online at http://www.benefitcosmetics.com. Alternatively, you can find Benefit Counters at many department stores including Debenhams, Harvey Nichols, House of Fraser and Boots.