Easy Elegance is the key feel to hair this season, ranging from Polished Ponytails to Romantic Braids and Big Bouncy Blow-dries. Each very much embracing our feminine feel with a simple elegance thats not too perfect!!
TREND 1 – BIG BOUNCY WAVES (As sported here by Versace)
1. On pre shampooed towel dried hair apply a volumizing product Hero Product – Sebastian Thickefy Foam
2. Power / blast dry hair until it is completely dry Session Stylist Tip – Mist over a small spray of Hairspray
3. Leave Rollers in hair to cool the curls.
4. Remove Rollers then on a gentle setting, blow-dry out set using your fingers, creating a softer feel.
TREND 2 – URBAN WAVES (As show here by Givenchy)
1. Taking large sections curl/wave pigtails with straighteners, tongs or wand Session Stylist Tip – Take big sections for soft waves rather than curls
2. When waved take down the pigtails
3. Turn your head upside down and shake your fingers through hair to give a slightly dishevelled feel, looking like beachy ocean hair!
4. If needed finish ends with a light styler Hero Product – Sebastian Moulding Mudd
1. Place clean dry hair into low ponytail about 2 inches above the nape of the neck
2. Twist ponytail until it starts bending and twisting back on itself Session Stylist Tip – Hold the end of the ponytail firmly with one hand then with the other hand rubup the ponytail from end to the base, loosing out fine hairs, giving that teased look.
3. Twist the ponytail around its base securing it with kirby grips as you go, creating a knot/bun/chignon
4. Spray to fix style Hero Product – Sebastian Shaper Zero Gravity Spray
To find your nearest stockist of Sebastian Professional Hair Products go to http://www.sebastianprofessional.co.uk
So know you have the ‘know-how’ have fun creating this season’s hottest looks straight from the catwalk!!!