Ten minutes is all you need to create a polished day look.
1. To create a classic eye, choose three Eye Shadows :
light, medium and dark.
• Sweep Bone Eye Shadow from lash line to brow bone.
• Dust the Cement Eye Shadow from lid to crease, blending for depth.
• Black Chocolate Eye Shadow doubled as the perfect eye-liner for this
2. For a pretty glow, sweep Blush on the apples of the cheeks, blending up towards the hairline then downwards to soften the color.
• Smudge a medium-dark Eye Shadow in the crease of the eye and intensify your liner to instantly up your glamour quotient.
• Top your daytime Blush with a brighter blush applied just on the apples of the cheeks.
• To intensify your eye look, use a dry Eye Liner Brush to apply dark Eye Shadow along the lashline. Next, dampen the brush, dip it into the same shadow and go over the first line to create a stronger, bolder line.