Its that time of year again, it’s become cold and frosty. So on go the hats, hoods and heating and unfortunately our hair suffers. It makes hair feel on the tired side and it loses it’s sparkle. Though fear not, we are going to bring back the gleam before your Christmas party season starts!!
The first type of hair with lack of condition is ‘de-moisturized’ type , this is generally dull or brittle long hair, curly hair and hair which has been exposed to the elements. Maybe even with a bit of mechanical damage i.e. dryer, straighteners. Lets face it, that sounds like most of us !!
The ultimate treatment which I love for this type of hair, is KMS Moist Repair Treatment. The treatment absorbs deeply into the hair to rebuild and strengthen the hair with ingredients like Panthenol which injects strength straight into the hair and Aloe Vanilla nourishing and hydrating the hair, you will be left with hair feeling strong, healthy, moisturised and glossy !!
Ok relax! That’s the science bit over, now how to get the best results from it !
- Pre Shampoo hair with KMS Moist Repair Shampoo
- Towel dry hair apply a walnut size of Kms Moist Repair Treatment
- Wrap cling film around the head to seal the hair
- Lie in a hot bath , if you can’t saturate a towel in hot water , wring out and wrap round head over cling film to trap in steam.
- Rinse Thoroughly
- Style as normal.
The second type of lack of condition is delving a little bit deeper and is usually anyone with heavily coloured hair, chemical straightened or any technical service in their hair. My hero product for this is Kevin Murphy Born Again. The ingredients are so tiny they pass into the internal structure of your hair infusing essential oils in at the core. Not only do they work instantly but they remain in the hair and are reactivated by sunlight and air. Born Again is packed full of antioxidants to stop further damage and help maintain balance to the hair and scalp. It will leave your hair energized, sleek, tamed, regenerated and repaired.
Now how to get that radiance back into your hair !
- Pre shampoo with Born.Again Wash
- Towel dry hair apply a walnut size of Born .Again
- Wrap in cling film sealing in all the hair
- Lie in a steamy bath unwinding
- Born.Again can be left on for up to 20mins, just enough time so soak the stresses of the world away.
- Rinse well
- Style as normal
Now you know how get your lustre back for Christmas by wrapping your hair up warm!
…… Next time ‘How to Style your gleaming hair – Red Carpet Style for the festive party season!’