Today, Make-up Artist Nuala Campbell has created a tutorial video for all the Beauty Cloud fans to recreate one of her A/W Make-up looks which was showcased on the Catwalks at the Fashion Beauty Lifestyle Show in the Waterfront Hall, Belfast in October 2012. Follow her step by step tutorial to transform yourself into a beauty, fit for any Jet-Set lifestyle.
At this years Fashion Beauty Lifestyle A/W show. I created 3 unique looks which are individual and eye catching. Not only that, but they are designed with you in mind. Today I am bringing you the first of three tutorials.
Today’s A/W make-up look is so versatile, it can be worn during the day or night and will never look out of place.
It is created using only the new Benefit Cosmetics ‘She’s so Jet Set’ gift box. The box itself is loaded with great quality products with great pigment content so as far as value for money goes. This set is worth every penny and would even make a lovely Christmas pressie.
Have a watch at the tutorial video to create the stunning A/W 2012 look for yourself.
Feel free to leave me a comment to let me know how you get on creating the look for yourself.
Much Love ♥ Nuala C
Posted in 2013, Autumn / Winter, Beauty, Benefit Cosmetics, How-to, Make-up, MUA, Product Reviews
Tagged 2012, A/W, Beauty, Belfast, Benefit Cosmetics, day time look, easy, Evening look, Fashion, How to, Lifestyle, Makeup, mascara, MUA, nuala campbell make up artist, pencil, Porefessional, shes so jet set, step by step, they're real, tutorial, waterfront hall
Ten minutes is all you need to create a polished day look.
1. To create a classic eye, choose three Eye Shadows :
light, medium and dark.
• Sweep Bone Eye Shadow from lash line to brow bone.
• Dust the Cement Eye Shadow from lid to crease, blending for depth.
• Black Chocolate Eye Shadow doubled as the perfect eye-liner for this
2. For a pretty glow, sweep Blush on the apples of the cheeks, blending up towards the hairline then downwards to soften the color.
3. Finish with Lip Color or Lip Gloss in a shade that looks like your lips.
Focus on freshening up what you’re already wearing.
• Smudge a medium-dark Eye Shadow in the crease of the eye and intensify your liner to instantly up your glamour quotient.
• Top your daytime Blush with a brighter blush applied just on the apples of the cheeks.
• Layering Lip Color and Lip Gloss creates a rich, lush look.
It’s all about adding texture and pumping up definition.
• For easy glamour, nothing beats Sparkle Eye Shadow
. Try a light sparkly shade on the browbones—it’s a real eye brightener.
• To intensify your eye look, use a dry Eye Liner Brush to apply dark Eye Shadow along the lashline. Next, dampen the brush, dip it into the same shadow and go over the first line to create a stronger, bolder line.